CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

To Color.....or Not To Color?


I need something different. I've always been the type that has to change things up often with my hair. I'm feeling a little bored and want to add some color. I don't think I want to color my entire head because I don't want to make the process of my ends loc'n any slower than it already has been. I'm thinking I may highlight here and there. I'm a few months shy of my 1st yr of being loc'd anniversary. Did anyone at this stage, color their hair and regret that they did?

3 comments:

Locs2Envy said...

LOL...being the color queen, I've colored at the stage and many other stages as noted on my blog but to answer your question...NO, I have not had any regrets at all.

Blooming Orchid said...

Beautiful locks and awesome blog!
It's been 24 hours - what did you decide to do?

I've never colored my whole head, but I did highlight selected locks (about a dozen, I think). I didn't regret it most days, but I grew tired of them quickly.

I'm seriously considering permanent color myself. My babies are two years old. I'm a DIYer also, but I understand that's a big no no.

May I add you to my blogroll?

I love the chocolate background.

BrownSuga said...

Thank you Blooming Orchid, I decided to highlight my locs for now. I think I will go with the color that I already have on the ends. I think when my locs have matured, I will do an all over coloring. Yes, please be my guest and add me to your blogroll. :)

Thank you also Nihuru for sharing!