CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Curls using pipe cleaners







Here are some pics after I curled my hair using pipe cleaners purchased from Michaels. I damped my hair just a little and applied Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion. There were a few pieces that I left out so I just pin curled those and they held just as tight as the curls that the pipe cleaners produced. To produce pin curls I just wrapped my hair around a pen (a pencil will do also) slide it out, hold with your finger and then secure with a bobby pin. The curls were very tight the first day but I just allowed them to fall naturally. They lasted for a 1.5 weeks and that's because I need to wash my hair. I'm sure they would have lasted at least 2 weeks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how bouncy the curls are. How long did it take you to roll all your hair?

BrownSuga said...

Thank you. It took about 20 minutes, including the time it took to bend some of the wires so they wouldn't poke out. I prefer pin curls for my current hair length. When it gets longer I will switch to rollers.

Anonymous said...

Nice, Very Nice! :)

I use sponge rollers, and a few twisty-looking-colorful rods. :)

Take Care~

dancilhoney said...

Business cleaners generally produce good value to the office environment environment, without having to worry about staffing a compliment of cleaners. Carpet Cleaners Johannesburg